Monday, January 3, 2011

Yesterday afternoon, I made my own version of a Selby for our apartment and it was just too much fun. I still am yet to have it printed, because it's going to cost me a bomb, but it's going to be the largest zine I've made so far- 20 A4 pages. In colour. Oh lordy. It's called Number 23. And will be on lovely gloss matte paper. And will be available on my zine blog when I've put it all togeth! You can place orders there now though.





























































Today, I'm gonna go get a coffee from Monk Bodhi Dharma in Balaclava for two reasons: had my first good coffee of theirs yesterday, and spy on cute barista. Then I'm gonna go collect a roll of film I had developed from Snake Valley. And then maybe venture all the way up to Northcote to have a coffee with Zoe and go to At Large Gallery and then perchance will make my way out to Life Drawing tonight with Ashley 'cause I haven't been in arrrrges. Saving money is so way hard.

1 comment:

  1. i went to that coffee shop yesterday! my friend also has a crush on the barista.

    ReplyDelete