Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

















































































It's a new year! Woohoo. Lauren and I brought in 2011 with the most amazing company. We were at a music festival of sorts 2 hours out of Melbourne in the valley at our friend Siobhan's property. Picture a forest, with a clearing, with a shack similar to that of Ron Weasley's house, with 20 glittery people, strobe lights, big gnarly speakers, and a ground trampoline. It was THE best. Just a whole heap of fun. A personal highlight being me and Lauren's rendition of The Shoop Song by Salt 'n' Pepa. For everyone to enjoy. Heh.

So anyway. You guys. I made my list of
goals to reach in 2011.
  • go overseas: New Zealand, Nepal, India
  • save some money
  • learn more German
  • go vegan for a week
  • travel more of Australia
  • make an American Indian score
All very doable and so I'll get those done.

No comments:

Post a Comment